|RigExpert AA-1000 is powerful antenna analyzers designed for testing, checking, tuning or repairing antennas and antenna feedlines.
Graphical SWR (Standing Wave Ratio) and impedance, as well as Smith/polar chart displays are key features of these analyzers which significantly reduce the time required to adjust an antenna.
Easy-to use measurement modes, as well as additional features such as connection to a personal computer make RigExpert AA-1000 attractive for professionals and hobbyists.
AA-1000 is available in non-US version (with ability to display Smith chart) and US version (displaying a polar chart instead).
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using these analyzers:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Antenna SWR and impedance measurement and comparison before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial lines or measuring their parameters
- Cable testing and fault location
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
See also: A short review of antenna and network analyzers
See also: AA-1000: measurements at higher frequencies
See also: A short presentation of RigExpert Antenna Analyzers on YouTube.
MultiSWR mode - numerical values
MultiSWR mode - bars
"Show all" mode
Data at cursor screen
Save to memory screen
Frequency range: 0.1 to 1000 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75 and 100-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical mode,
1 to 10 in graph mode
SWR display: numerical or easily-readable bar
R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000 in numerical mode,
0…1000, -1000…1000 in graph mode
- SWR at single or multiple frequencies
- SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
- SWR graph, 80 points
- R, X graph, 80 points
- Smith (or polar) chart, 80 points
- TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) graph
Optional open-short-load calibration in SWR, R,X or Smith/polar chart graph modes.
- Connector type: N
- Output signal shape: rectangular, 0.1 to 200 MHz. For higher frequencies, harmonics of the main signal are used.
- Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
- Three 1.5V, alcaline batteries, type AA *
- Three 1.2V, 1800…3000 mAh, Ni-MH batteries, type AA *
- Max. 3 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
- When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
- 320x240 color TFT displaty
- 6x3 keys on the water-proof keypad
- Multilingual menus and help screens
- USB connection to a personal computer
Dimensions: 23x10x5.5 cm (9x4x2”)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 650 grammi
* Batteries are not included with the analyzer.